- Eco-friendly diapers made from the highest quality premium materials. Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial making it ideal for babies with sensitive skin.
- Made from biodegradable bamboo, it is extremely soft and silky to the touch, yet strong and absorbent. You will be 100 percent satisfied with the quality.
- Moisture wicking and thermal regulating capabilities that keep your baby's skin dry and comfortable in hot or cold temperatures.
Choose Andy Pandy Today, Because Your Baby Deserves A Better Tomorrow!
Andy Pandy Premium Bamboo Disposable Diapers by Hansen Kids, LLC.
- 5 Star Quality
- No Alcohol or Preservatives
- Free of Phthalates
- No Latex, PVC, TBT, or Antioxidants
Andy Pandy Premium Bamboo Disposable Diapers Are Inspired By Love For Our Children And Our Planet.
- Soft & silky to the touch, but extremely strong & absorbent
- 100% biodegradable and does not cause pollution to the earth
- A renewable resource that grows incredibly fast without using chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- It is Nature's most sustainable resource and is naturally regenerative
- Odor resistant
- Moisture wicking & thermal regulating capabilities that keep your baby's skin dry & comfortable in hot or cold temperatures
- Naturally hypoallergenic & antibacterial, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin
- 100% bamboo fiber top sheet that wicks moisture away quickly and is super soft and silky smooth against the skin
- Elastic waistband that provides a snug, comfortable fit
- Flexible side panels that stretch to ensure a better fit and increased comfort for active babies
- 3-D form fitting design that has efficient leakage barriers to ensure a snug body fit and minimize the risk of leakage
- Natural aloe liner to nourish baby's skin
- Wetness indicator that lets you know when baby needs to be changed
- Ultra breathable back sheet made of perforated 100% bamboo fiber, which allows fresh air to circulate and keep baby's skin dry
Click the Buy Button Now to Give Your Baby a Better Future!
Hansen Kids, LLC is a Proud Partner in Hope with St Jude Children's Research Hospital.